Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Arghhh lost another one!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member jamtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2005
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just narrowly lost another auction for Felicity's work outfit! Not to mention the last town fair outfit that I SAW went for $164 (a BIN went for $50 in 15 minutes yesterday when I was out of town - double arghhh)!! So, is it better to wait until after Christmas to look for these retired Felicity outfits? I really want to get them, but not at these prices!

    Okay, so it's admittedly not all bad luck. My neighbor called me the other day and said that they were thinning out some of her 14-year-old daughter's AG collection (though not her dolls, I was relieved to hear). Did we want some of the furniture? Sure, I said. Well, it turned out to be a non-AG fold up Murphy bed-type wardrobe AND the retired yellow bunk beds! I couldn't believe my good fortune. I offered to pay her for them but she said that as often as they borrow eggs, butter, onions, etc from us we could have them! So does the bedding for those beds ever appear on ebay? We have the pillows and mattresses, but no coverlets.

    I guess I should have entitled this post "You win some, you lose some!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The yellow bunks didn't have any bedding per say. They used the AG black sleeping bag, it comes up on ebay for about $20.

    I made bedding for mine.

    Ashley

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Homemommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2005
    Posts
    501
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just wanted to say... I LOVE your siggy pic. Soooo cute!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jamtoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2005
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Starla- I've always loved your many beautiful pictures of Alyssa! My Sara is the same age as Alyssa, I think (she's 8, right?). She's the one on the right in the picture.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •